We assist clients with a wide range of employment and labor issues from day to day matters related to human resources and hiring to the resolution of employment/labor disputes. We also provide advice informed by the latest legal developments to respond appropriately to the increasing complexity of employer obligations in recent years.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of employment and labor-related rules and documentation including work rules, employment contracts, and documentation for personnel transfers and secondment arrangements
- Advice on employment and labor compliance
- Advice on the design and implementation of stock options and other incentive programs
- Assisting clients respond to employee misconduct such as sexual harassment and power harassment
- Representing clients in individual and collective actions, labor tribunals and other dispute resolution proceedings with respect to employment related claims such unpaid wages and unjust dismissal
- Advising on matters pertaining to employee non-competition and non-solicitation obligations