General corporate is a hallmark of our firm’s practice. Our professionals include longtime corporate generalists who can provide comprehensive advice and practical solutions for issues that arise in the corporate maintenance of a company and the day to day operation of a business.
- Advice on optimal structures for launching and managing a new business
- Assistance with legal procedures involved in launching a new business including in relation to governmental licenses, notifications and registrations
- Assistance with formation and management of business entities including corporate registration, preparation of corporate documentation such as articles of incorporation and internal rules, as well as guidance on organizing board and shareholders meetings
- Assistance with capital increase/reduction, capital policy planning, stock option programs, and financing through issuance of new shares, bonds and other debentures
- Advice on establishing internal control systems and compliance programs
- Advice on legal matters encountered by the business pertaining to e-commerce, data privacy, product liability, anti-monopoly, consumer protection, international trade and environmental regulation
- Advice on various commercial transactions and assistance with drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts