With respect to dispute resolution in its various forms, we aim to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes taking into consideration costs and time, while always keeping sight of the client’s end game. Our extensive experience with dispute resolution also informs our approach to providing clients with strategic and practical advice for responding to various risks.
- Analysis and development of effective strategies and representation of clients in dispute resolution whether through arbitration, mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution or through the various stages of litigation from preliminary injunctions to enforcement of awards. Our experience includes advising clients in matters such as:
- Disputes over control of corporations including enjoinment of acts of directors, injunction against issuance of new shares/stock options, shareholder derivative lawsuits, and litigation to rescind a shareholders resolution
- Disputes with business partners/debt collection from business partners
- Disputes over IT systems development
- White collar defense, investigations and other regulatory/administrative actions
- Legal consulting on risk management and establishing crisis response systems
- Advice on communication/media strategy