- Collection of Personal Information
IPAX PARTNERS will collect personal information by legal and appropriate means and only to the extent necessary to achieve its purposes of use.
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
IPAX PARTNERS will not use personal information for any purposes other than the following, except with the prior consent of the personal information subject or as permitted by the APPI and other applicable laws and regulations.
- performance of the legal services of IPAX PARTNERS;
- delivering communications and information to the personal information subject such as greeting cards and information regarding the legal services of IPAX PARTNERS as well as seminars and other events hosted by or contributed to by IPAX PARTNERS;
- responding to various inquiries from the personal information subject;
- recruitment of attorneys and staff; human resource and employment management after recruitment; and
- any other purposes incidental to those listed above.
- Management of Personal Information
IPAX PARTNERS will endeavor to keep personal information collected by IPAX PARTNERS accurate and current.
IPAX PARTNERS will take appropriate security measures and exercise appropriate supervision over its personnel in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to prevent personal information from being divulged, destroyed or damaged.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
IPAX PARTNERS will not provide personal information collected by IPAX PARTNERS to third parties, without the prior consent of the personal information subject, except as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure, Amendment or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If IPAX PARTNERS is requested to disclose, amend, add to, delete, or suspend its use of an individual’s personal information, IPAX PARTNERS will expeditiously and appropriately respond to such request in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, upon confirming that the requesting person is the relevant personal information subject or that person’s authorized representative.
- Contact Details for Inquiries
Please contact us at the Email address below for any comments, questions, requests for disclosure and other inquiries concerning the handling of personal information by IPAX PARTNERS.
- IP Rights
All copyrights in respect of text and photographs appearing on this website is owned or licensed by IPAX PARTNERS. Duplication, reproduction, or any other unauthorized use of the foregoing is strictly prohibited.
- Protection of personal information
- Change to the website
IPAX PARTNERS may update or change the information posted on this website at any time without notice. IPAX PARTNERS will not be liable for any damages caused by any such updates or changes. From time to time, IPAX PARTNERS may choose to use opinions and information shared with IPAX PARTNERS by users (“Feedback”). IPAX PARTNERS may use such Feedback freely for the purposes of its business strategies without the assumption of any obligations whatsoever, whether pertaining to confidentiality, non-competition or otherwise and whether or not the Feedback is provided on a conditional basis.
While IPAX PARTNERS selects content for this website with care, IPAX PARTNERS does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). IPAX PARTNERS is not responsible for and does not guarantee the content of any such Linked Sites.
Your use of this website (including the Linked Sights) will be at your responsibility and will need to be made on your independent judgement. IPAX PARTNERS disclaims all liability based on any information contained on this website or use of this website.
If you would like to link to this website, please notify IPAX PARTNERS by Email at . Please include your company name, contact information and the URL of the site to be linked.
- Governing law/jurisdiction